- 1 package (15.25 oz.) Oreos
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. white baking chocolate
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
- Place the Oreos (filling & all) in a food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed and large chunks are gone.
- Mix in the softened cream cheese until very well combined and the dough becomes sticky.
- Roll about 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of dough into a ball and set aside on a plate or in a container that you can fit in the freezer. (Freeze for at least 30 minutes)
- Place the white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add about 5 drops of green food coloring and mix until uniform in color.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Remove 1-2 Oreo balls from the freezer at a time. Drop them into the chocolate and roll them around carefully with a fork (try not to pierce them).
- After dipping let the excess chocolate drip off, then set on top of the baking sheet.
- Add the sprinkles on top before the chocolate sets.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to set.