Yum! Try out this super simple sweet treat for your next Christmas party. Easy to throw together last minute and it looks so tasty!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1/4 c. mini peppermint sticks, crushed
- 1/3 c. chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese using an electric mixer until it’s light and fluffy (a whisk also works, but it will take a few minutes), then mix in whipped topping.
- Stir in peppermint sticks, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Serve with cookies, graham crackers, or wafers.