One of the major keys to happiness is maintaining good relationships, with family, your partner, friends, and coworkers! If you’ve been feeling a little disconnected in your relationships lately some of these tips could help give a boost to your relationships!
- Looking to find a deeper connection with your spouse? Try giving them a 60 second hug when you get home from work it will help boost your pleasure and attachment hormones a feeling which will stick around for the rest of the day! Another great tip is to leave a sweet note or text for them to brighten their mood throughout the day!
- If you’ve felt distant with friends lately, send a text or message to let them know you’ve been thinking about them and let them know you’d like to reconnect soon!
- Reach out to your kids with compliments, something specific that you love about them before they go to bed can boost their confidence and strengthen your relationship! Another great idea is sending cute notes in their lunches or arranging their food into fun shapes!
- Show coworkers that you appreciate what they do with notes to say thanks or even the occasional treat – even a cup of coffee can go a long way!
- And don’t forget to treat yourself as well! Make a list of things that bring happiness to your life, things you like to do or people you love to be around and then commit to time each day doing something that you love!
Read more: http://on.today.com/2fkQTcf