Say the name Justin Timberlake and several things immediately come to mind;
- He was the youngest member of the mega-successful group ‘NSYNC,
- His three year relationship with Britney Spears,
- His 2004 Super Bowl performance with Janet Jackson that sparked universal controversy,
- As a solo artist he has sold more than 26-million albums worldwide,
- Recipient of 10 Grammy Awards, 4 Emmy Awards, 3 Brit Awards and 9 Billboard Music Awards,
- Appearances in 14 major movies with a box-office gross close to $670 Million.
On February 2, Justin Timberlake will release a brand new album “Man Of The Woods“, his first new studio album since 2013 which The Outline is calling a return to his “authentic” roots. We will get the first real taste of the new project with the release of the single “Filthy” on Friday January 5, 2018 – a song you can hear all day on MY 92.1
Video teasers for the new single and album credit Justin’s son, wife Jessica Biel and his home state of Tennessee as the biggest inspirations for this new project. Timberlake has also confirmed he has once again collaborated with Timbaland, Pharrell Williams and Max Martin for the “Man Of The Woods” album. Alicia Keys and country star Chris Stapleton will also be featured guests on the album.
On Social Media, fans around the globe are responding:
With the new album “Man Of The Woods” and a half-time performance at Super Bowl, will 2018 be the year for Justin Timberlake? We can not wait to find out.
Listen to MY 92.1 now.