MY92.1 believes that working for your money is overrated. That’s why we are bringing back the MY92.1 Payroll Payout. The only contest where we pay you cold hard cash for doing…well…nothing, except listening to MY92.1 But if you’re not on our list, we can’t put you on our payroll.
HOW TO WIN:
- Register below and get on the MY92.1 Payroll Payout contestant list.
- Listen to MY92.1 weekdays at 9am, 12pm and 3pm when we call a name.
- If you hear your name, call 306-936-0092 within 9 minutes and 21 seconds, and earn $50 instantly.
- You’ll keep earning $50 an hour until the next person calls in.
…Don’t worry, if someone calls, you keep the money you’ve already ‘earned’ on the MY92.1 Payroll! Even if we don’t call your name, you still have a chance to win a one week all-inclusive trip for 2 to THE BLUE BAY GRAND ESMERALDA RESORT in MEXICO courtesy Uniglobe Action Travel and Transat. We’ll announce that lucky winner on MY MORNINGS Monday October 16th.
MY92.1 Payroll Payout Registration Form
Are you ready to earn $50 an hour???
Before you do, you need to read the rules!
MY92.1 Payroll Payout FALL 2017
1. The “Payroll Payout” contest (hereinafter: the “Contest”) is brought to you by MY92.1 (CHMX-FM), (hereinafter: the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest runs in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada from September 18th, 2017 to October 13th, 2017 (hereinafter: the “Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all persons residing in Saskatchewan, Canada who have reached the age of majority in Saskatchewan as of the first day of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the preceding, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizers, (including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies), their advertising and promotional agencies, and other suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest or any other party directly linked to the holding of this Contest (the “Excluded Individuals”).
3. This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes: father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and individuals with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside.
HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- No purchase necessary. To enter, you must comply with the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules within the Contest Period. To qualify, you have to enter and register your name with MY92.1 Payroll Payout on MY92.1’s website at my921.ca, 1(one) name will be chosen at random from the database Monday through Friday at 9am, NOON & 3pm. The name drawn at random will be announced on air at these times. The entrant will then have 9 minutes & 21 seconds to call the station back at 306-936-00-92 in order to be declared a winner and get on MY92.1’s payroll. Verification will be handled off-the-air to ensure the person calling in is the actual person who entered the contest. If declared a winner, the winner will begin earning $50 an hour for a minimum of three hours. If the person at the next contest occasion calls back, the current winner will no longer be on Payroll. If the person announced at the next occasion does not call back, the current winner will continue to make $50/hr until there is a new winner. Note: The maximum payout for the 3pm contest is three hours, however, the hourly earnings will continue during the next 9am contest play if there is no callback from a new name announced. The previous 3pm caller will remain on the payroll until there is a new winner.
On Monday September 18th, 2017, the first person whose name was announced on the air, to call us back, will be awarded a “signing bonus” of CDN $1,000. If there is no call-back on Monday September 18th, the signing bonus will be awarded to the first person to get on MY92.1’s payroll during the contest period. All persons that register their name for MY92.1 Payroll Payout will be entered into a draw at the end of the contest period for a one week all-inclusive trip for 2 to THE BLUE BAY GRAND ESMERALDA RESORT in MEXICO courtesy Uniglobe Action Travel and Transat. (trip is subject to availability, room category will be pre-selected, some travel dates are excluded.)
5. The amount of money won will be determined by the number of 3 hour shifts a winner remains on Payroll. The least amount being $150 for one shift.
6. The odds of a participant’s entry being randomly selected depend upon the number of entries received.
HOW TO BE DECLARED A WINNER
7. In order to be declared a contestant, each selected potential contestant must be in compliance with these Contest Rules and in particular, the following:
a) Answer correctly, the mathematical skill-testing question asked on a publicity release and liability waiver form (hereinafter: the “Release Form”) provided by the Contest Organizers;
b) Be available to play the contest at the time of the Contest Organizers choosing at the time chosen by the Contest Organizers.
8. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. In the event the potential or declared contestant fails to comply with any one of the conditions set out above or any other conditions set out in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and if time allows, a new draw for the contestant will be held in accordance with these Contest Rules, until a contestant is selected.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
9. Within seven (7) days following the moment the contestant is declared a winner the Contest Organizers will call the winner to explain how and when to claim their prize and verify spelling of their name. “The winner and only the winner” must come to Harvard Broadcasting’s office located at 1900 Rose Street in Regina and present photo identification to claim their prize. Cash will be presented to the winner based on this information. Winner will have thirty (30) days from that day to pick up their prize.
(See General Contest Rules on MY92.1 Website)