Health officials say that influenza cases are on the rise in Saskatchewan this year. So far almost 600 cases have been confirmed, so if you are looking to avoid getting sick try out a few of these simple tricks!
- Cut back on alcohol – instead substitute a cup of herbal tea with lemon and honey each night
- Don’t be shy to sanitize – your office space, vehicle, equipment at the gym before you use it…anti-bacterial wipes are your friend!
- Fill up on protein to boost your immune system
- Avoid inhaling when you walk past someone who is sick – instead slowly let your breath out until you are about 10 steps away
- Carry a pen with you – use it to avoid touching pin pads or pens at banks, doctor’s office, etc
- Avoid using railings which are covered in germs
- Think about investing in some YOU time – massage, bubble bath, etc…when you’re less stressed, you’re less likely to get sick!
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hwDuZZ